ArtAqua’s Catalon concept is designed to extract heavy metals and minerals and separate those precious metals such as gold to allow for re-use. Therefore, the Catalon-Line is particularly beneficial for clearance of Acid Mine Drainage Waters.
But, it also clears water from PFAS contamination.
PFAS are a large, complex group of manufactured chemicals that are ingredients in various everyday products. For example, they are used to keep food from sticking to packaging or cookware, make clothes and carpets resistant to stains, and create firefighting foam that is more effective. PFAS are used in industries such as aerospace, automotive, construction, and electronics.
PFAS molecules have a chain of linked carbon and fluorine atoms. Because the carbon-fluorine bond is one of the strongest, these chemicals do not degrade easily in the environment.
How Are People Exposed to PFAS?
Human exposure to PFAS is widespread but variable by geography and occupation. These manmade chemicals have leached into our soil, air, and water. People are most likely exposed to these chemicals by consuming PFAS-contaminated water or food, using products made with PFAS, or breathing air containing PFAS. Assessments of human exposure are in progress.
One report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) found PFAS in the blood of 97% of Americans. Another NHANES report suggested blood levels of PFOS and PFOA in people have been reduced since those chemicals were removed from consumer products in the early 2000s. However, new PFAS chemicals have been created and exposure to them is difficult to assess.
All ArtAqua products are proven to eliminate viruses such as Ebola and Covid-19 by 99.95%
ArtAqua Catalon Reverse Osmosis System RO-3000. Short description:
Price: 49,995 US$ excl. VAT
+49 1523 7800892
The standard kit includes:
• Stainless steel frame;
• Fiberglass membrane housings;
• Reverse osmosis membranes -4040 (4’x40 ’) – 8 pcs.;
• Vertical high pressure pump;
• Concentrate recycling line (to reduce input water consumption);
• Hydraulic flushing line (flushing deposits from membranes with an increased flow of water) – with the ability to shut off;
• Low pressure switch (pump protection against dry running);
• High pressure switch;
• Mitsubishi logic controller to control the installation. Allows, in addition to basic functions, to organize various ext. modes – hydraulic flushing, flushing and timer start, etc. (at the request of the customer);
• Phase control relay (protection against voltage drops in the network, phase failure, improper phase rotation);
• 4 manometers;
• 3 rotameters (on the filtrate, concentrate and recirculation line);
• Control valves;
• Armature for connecting the unit for chemical washing of membranes;
• Connectors for float level sensors;
• Solenoid valve at the entrance to the installation;
Technical characteristics of the installation:
- Source water temperature – from + 5 ° C to + 40 ° C;
- Nominal productivity (at a temperature of + 25 ° C): – 2 * m3 / hour;
- The consumption of source water in the filtration mode is not less than 3 m3 / hour (depends on the quality of the source water); equal to 72,000 liters per 24 hours.
- The volume of concentrate discharged into the drain is at least 1 m³ / hour;
The degree of extraction of the filtrate is 50-65%;
- Overall dimensions: height – 1510 mm, depth – 750 mm, width – 2800 mm;
The number of membrane elements – 8 pcs.;
- Working pressure – 8 – 12 bar;
- Supply voltage – ~ 380 V, 50 Hz;
- Power consumption – 4.0 kW;
- Installation weight – about 160 kg;
ArtAqua technologies are
Contact us: Mrs. Linda Sommerschütt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Aqua is a proud member of the UN global compact